Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up: Little C Edition

Hey Guys!  It's me... Little C!  It's been a while since I've said hi so I thought I'd steal some of Mama's spotlight to share with you the happenings from my weekend.  First off, can we just reflect on the fact that my nickname involves the word "little."  Let's get one thing straight, I may be a "little" guy in the grand scheme of things but I assure you, there is nothing "little" about my adventures!  I plan on showing you what I mean...

So without further adieu I give you... my weekend.


Friday night my parents made me get all dressed up for some family photos.  Wanna know a secret??  That tie they made me wear is just a clip on!  Yeah, it just clips right on!  And don't let my paci fool you, even "big boys" need paci's from time to time.  Especially when I'm told I have to be good for family photos during the hours of 5:30pm - 7:30pm which my Mama says are my "witching hours."  What ever that means.  


Upon arrival to my grandparents house I received some toy trucks.  I was privy to the fact that the trucks acted as a ploy to continue on with my good behavior for photos.  There may have been motive behind the gift but I could really care less!  I got new trucks, man!  As you can also see by this photo I wanted to show off more of my "big boy moves" so I didn't even put my trucks down to quench my thirst from the juice box.  Boom!!  Big boy in the house! 



The photographer was good and all, but I had some ideas of my own!  So I grabbed my favorite blue chair and moved it all by myself.  Thankyouverymuch!  I really thought the photo shoot was getting a bit boring and I wanted to spice things up a bit.  As you can see, I had the right idea...


At this point my mom asked if I, "could possibly be ANY CUTER??"  News flash mom:  Of. course. I. can.


One chair simply was not enough.  So, once again I took it upon myself to grab another. 
And cuteness ensued.


My final big boy move of Friday night was feeding my grandparents ferocious beasts their treats. 
I'm so stinking brave!



Saturday morning rolled around and even though I went to bed waaaay past my bed time, I still thought it'd be super fun to wake up at 6:00am.  And by "fun" I mean for me, not my mama.  Early rising aside, fun was had by all when I was whisked away for pancakes and eggs at a super cool restaurant that overlooks an airport for small planes and jets.  I went with my mom and my other set of grandparents.  How lucky am I?!?!  I loved to watch the planes taking off and landing and the fact that this super cool restaurant didn't have highchairs or booster seats really kept mom and grandparents on their toes! 

After getting my fill of brehkie we went for a walk around a park and pond and I demonstrated the following big boy moves:

Pushed my own stroller and...

Fed the ducks some of my Teddy Grahm crackers!  The adults in the group weren't too sure if ducks should be eating Teddy crackers but c'mon, they are a scrumptious treat!  I know no friend or fowl that wouldn't love a Teddy cracker. :)

My weekend adventures ended on a high, and rather wet, note.  My mom and dad took us on a walk to the town center near our house.   Once they got me out of the stroller I was faced with this...


A splash fountain.  At first I kept my distance, it was sooo big and I'm so, you know, little.  But then I remembered that I am a brave big boy with no fear
(as I've demonstrated throughout this post) and I took the plunge!

Look at me go!!

So there you have it.  My weekend was so much fun and and I did all sorts of "big boy" things.  I'm gonna start lobbying for Mama to change my nickname to Big Boy C.  Whaddya think?  
I may be little but I'm no baby!   


Er, well....  



Until next time!  Little C, over and out!  





No comments:

Post a Comment