Hubby and I accomplished so much that day, I still can't believe it. I can't believe we were able to get it all done AND I can't believe my pregnant body held out as long as it did. I definitely was sore by the end of the night and even into Sunday but it was worth it! Here's what we accomplished:
- Deep-cleaned and rearranged our guest bedroom.
- Gutted out completely and deep cleaned the office which will now be P-Nut's room.
- Hubby moved all of the items from our old office room to another room and he manged to set everything up with no problems.
- Piled a bunch of 'junk' into our garage for the Junk Man to haul off
- Sorted through tons of our 'stuff' and ended up with many bags of items to either giveaway or that wound up in the trash. We were determined to be cut-throat when it came to deciding on what to keep.
- We cleaned out our bedroom dressers and closets once again being very cut-throat about what clothes we kept and which we gave away. The back of Hubby's car is filled with bags to take to Goodwill.
- I finished putting up all of my fall decorations and we even decorated Little C's playroom with awesome wall art that we inherited.
I fell asleep around 10pm and since we were Little C free my mind and body must have been dying to "shut off" the way it did... I slept until 9am!!! Yes. You read correctly. 9am! It was bliss and so very needed.
We picked up Little C from my parents and spent the rest of Sunday doing laundry, relaxing, and playing with our son. The weather was so beautiful so we also headed out for a walk and a trip to the park.
C is currently obsessed with Mickey Mouse and he loves wearing that hat! It cracks me up!
It was a great weekend, indeed! Now our next big project is turning this...
Into an inviting, cozy, soft, and significantly brighter, baby girl nursery. I can't wait for it to all come together!
I hope you all had a great weekend. What did you do?