Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Did you know?


I'm over at Mile High Mamas today sharing my story of breaking Little C from his pacifier
Hop on over there to check it out!  


It is no longer necessary to put two spaces after a period when typing - Am I the only one that still types with the two spaces? Am I the last one to know this and when did the change occur? It is going to take some serious control on my part to remember this new fangled way of doing things!



This week I will officially begin the THIRD TRIMESTER of my pregnancy - That is just all kinds of crazy!! Time is flying for sure.

A 1/4 of your bones are in your feet

M&M's chocolate stands for the initials for its inventors Mars and Murrie


Each time you see a full moon you always see the same side


Goldfish can see both infrared and ultraviolet light


Now go forth and put this impressive new knowledge to work.  Have a great day! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment