Friday, March 30, 2012

Operation Birthday (putting it all together)

We are one day away from the big 1st Birthday!  I am giddy with excitement and pride to celebrate Baby Boy with our family and friends.  Here is a small glimpse at some of our details for the party.  I will post more photos after the weekend.
I found these polka dot flowers at Michaels and thought they were perfect for the party!
I also found some "paint cans" at Michaels and I put on the cookie monster cutouts we purchased as part of our printables.


Voila!


We have a good amount of plush toys like the one above in all different sizes.  The water bottle labels were also from the printables we purchased.


I found these bags at Target and they were only a $1 each!  They are perfect for the favor bags.


All of these items were also in the $1 bins at Target.  A writing pad, small cookie monster writing pad, elmo book, and rhyming flash cards.  The girls at the party will get an Abby Cadabby pink gift bag.




I can't wait to put it all together tomorrow. The rest of the decorations are awesome! Hubby and I took the day off to spend with Baby Boy just the three of us. My heart is very, very, happy... 






1 comment:

  1. So, so cute! Love the flowers and vases, too! Can't wait to see more soon :)

    ReplyDelete