Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up: List Edition

Five Fascinating Things From the Weekend:

  1. We may have found the paint color for P-Nut's room!
  2. I. hate. hormones. (I think it's safe to say my husband does to)
  3. It was my fabulous Father's Bday on Saturday. Love that guy!
  4. My snot-nosed bratty little brother has NO BUSINESS acting as a support for his large and in charge pregnant sister when there is snow and ice involved!! I slipped while gripping his arm for support only to find there was no support and I found myself on the ground muttering, "I can't get up!"
  5. Slipping on the snow and ice with an already sore back and sciatic nerve makes for a very uncomfortable existence. I'm getting a message today. Here's hoping it helps!
How was your weekend? I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment