Monday, November 26, 2012

How many days 'til Christmas???

Back to the grind. (wah, wah, WAH)

Did you have a good Thanksgiving? We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a four-day weekend that was filled with family, too much wonderful food (which I'm aware is a complete oxymoron), and lots and lots of Little C laughs!

I think the Hubs and I fell more in love with our son over the long weekend. We had good times for sure with all of the extended family, but the moments shared with just the three of us were truly priceless. I feel like we need to soak up as much Little C time as humanly possible before P-Nut arrives!

So now it's back to reality with 5 day work weeks, which are highly over rated, and a busy work load gearing up for year end AND my maternity leave. So much to do... so little time!

I hope everyone has a great week. Coffee mugs up... cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment