Monday, November 5, 2012

Barefoot, Baby!

Little C does not like to wear his socks and shoes. Period. Any chance he gets those suckers are comin' off! His favorite place to be barefoot and fancy free?

The car.






At home he refuses to wear socks or slippers and his little tootsies are always chilly. Oh well! I know I take my shoes and socks off right when I get home too so I guess he just prefers it that way.

How did the timechange go with your kiddos? I was worried about it but it really wasn't too bad for us. C woke up at 5am (new time) on Sunday and I managed to get the dishes done, laundry started, house picked up, breakfast made, walked about 1.5 miles around the neighborhood, AND made a quick run to Target... all before 9am!!

We spent the day at our friend's house to watch the Broncos game and we knew we'd be playing with fire in regards to Little C's nap. He normally goes down around 12:45-1:00pm and by 2:30pm when we were starting to leave, he for sure was showing signs of being exhausted.  He crashed in the car, slept for about 20 minutes and the car to crib transfer DID NOT go smoothly. He was up and refused to sleep any longer.

His normal bedtime is between 7:30-8:00pm and with daylight savings we did not want to put him down at 6:30pm (which would have been 7:30 for him regularly) because he would never truly adjust. So we pushed him to 7:30pm (new time) and he was such a trooper! He even woke up at his normal hour today which has me thinking we are all set and adjusted. We'll see!

I hope everyone has a good Monday and a great week!

Does your kid(s) take off their socks and shoes in the car? Was daylight savings easy-going in your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment