Friday, June 29, 2012

Guest Spot

I'm a guest blogger on Mile High Mamas today!  I share my personal experience with therapy and how it has helped me.  This is always a sensitive subject to discuss but I feel it is important to share.  So many people have hang-ups about therapy, mostly because they don't truly understand how it works.  Or perhaps they don't even know where to begin.  Therapy isn't for everyone but I strongly urge you to give it a try if you feel there is a need.


My number one goal for sharing this with you is that you don't view seeking help as a sign of weakness.  You are not weak, you are aware.  You know that you can no longer go through the motions or "get through" your everyday life.  Getting through every day isn't the way to live.  You deserve more and you are capable of having more.  It will require work, it will require time and patience, but you will find it is worth it.  Even the smallest change in your behavior can have such an enormous impact.  I encourage you to research your options, ask questions, and take the first step toward a happier, healthier you!

Mile High Mamas Post

My Original Post

No comments:

Post a Comment