Five Random Things Going on in My Life at the Moment
Please try to remain calm. I know you are on the edge of your seat right now.
- I'm on the 4th straight day of no morning sickness!!! I am wishing with all of my might that it is behind me now.
- It has happened... my son came home from daycare with bite marks on his arm. I'm trying to decide if I should hunt down the little turd that bit him and bite them back? Or... talk to the daycare teacher and ask how they handle the situation. I think I know the answer.
- I'm dying to cook something. Since I've been feeling so poorly for 5 weeks I haven't made a single thing. That is rare for me. Hubby and I usually take turns with dinners throughout the week and we love to cook on the weekends and I especially love to make breakfast. Since I was feeling better this weekend I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast on Sunday and I have a great family-friendly meal planned for later this week. I will definitely be sharing that recipe here!
- I flipped through TWO magazines cover-to-cover last night. Yes, two. Baby Boy was in bed by 7:30pm and Hubby was watching Hockey so I nuzzled deep into the couch, dusted the cobwebs off of my favorite magazines and didn't come up for air until they were done. I haven't done that for... well... I can't even remember how long its been! Want to know how dorky I really am? They were FoodNetwork magazines. I love them so much! I used to get so many other food magazines as well but this one is currently my fav.
- We are calling the little life growing inside of me, P-Nut. Yes, I am aware that is not the correct way to spell "peanut" but we wanted to spell it differently for fun. Any 311 fans out there? Hubby is a HUGE fan and by proxy I am as well. The bassist is Aaron "P-Nut" Wills, so when we decided to call our new addition "peanut" we just thought it would be fun to spell it differently. We always like to put our own spin on things. ;)
Has your child been bitten at daycare or school? Do you love to cook? What's your favorite magazine(s)? Did you have a nickname for your growing baby?