Friday, August 16, 2013

Show and Tell

Hey all! I don't know about you, but I am loving the fact that it is Friday! And do you know who else is loving the fact that it's Friday? Little C.

Today was his first ever show and tell. He was so excited to get to school and share with his friends the contents of his back pack. Behold...



You see it's not show-and-tell. It's SHOW AND TEEEEEEEEEEEEELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inside his back pack was a small photo album containing pictures of this experience feeding Mushindi the Rhino. But that wasn't enough, oh no. He also wanted to take his Rhino figurine, his baby Rhino figurine and the stuffed Rhino that his Auntie Shan got for him.


Getting this boy to look at the camera and smile is really a joke. My camera and phone are filled with pictures just like this one.

Anyways, he was so stinking excited to share with everyone his love of rhinos and as soon as we walked through the doors at daycare he started opening his back pack and showing anyone and everyone he could find what was inside. He was so proud and so adorable and my Mama heart was beaming. 

I mean, it's just show-and-tell. No big deal. But to me it is. It is a big deal because it is so much fun watching him get excited about something like this. It is a big deal because life is whizzing by us and this morning when Little C couldn't wait to share his show-and-tell was a precious moment. A moment that makes me smile and that I don't want to forget. 

Which is why I may have taken a few too many unnecessary photos to document, but I just couldn't help myself. I'll work on going overboard from now on. I promise. For his sake...


HA! Sorry buddy!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment