Tuesday, June 18, 2013

How do you do it, Busy Mom?

Today I'm at Mile High Mamas asking for help from you! Yes you, Busy Mom!! How do you do it? How do you juggle all of your life's demands and still find time to workout?

I know how important exercise and a healthy lifestyle is but I seriously don't know where I can carve out time for yoga, jogging, etc. So what do you do? Are you awake before the sun comes up? Do you workout late at night after the kids are asleep? Do you pack up the kids in your jogging stroller after work when it's 90 degrees outside and run your heart out?!?!

HELP! Give me your secret because my body is aching for a regular workout routine but I haven't the foggiest idea of how to make it happen.

You do have the secret... right?

http://www.milehighmamas.com/blog/2013/06/18/how-do-you-do-it-busy-mom/

No comments:

Post a Comment