- I only have three weeks left of maternity leave. As much as I enjoy working where I do, it just doesn't feel like enough time with my new baby and Little C.
- We don't have care lined up for P-Nut. This one is a biggie!! The daycare where C goes told us they had an opening but turns out they do not! We are scrambling to find a place where she can go that is convenient and affordable. No big deal. (sarcasm implied)
- I don't have a large supply of breast milk saved up. I need to start stock piling ASAP!
- The time has come to start potty training C. Isn't there a camp or some place we can send him for a week and when he returns it is all done for us??? JUST KIDDING... kind of.
- I have a bunch of kale in the fridge because you know... everybody's doing it. Problem is, I don't know how to prepare it. I do think I've found a recipe thanks to a gal I follow on Twitter so don't worry, I'll be okay!
Instead of stressing too much I'm going take a deep breath and just roll with it. Everything listed above isn't life or death and it is all stuff I can handle.
I intend to make the most of my last stretch of maternity leave and attempt to savor my time. Daycare will work out, things like that always do. Potty training is unavoidable and it is time to just bite the bullet and get on with it (assuming C is ready himself). And that kale will be in mah belly in no time! I sure hope it's good. ;)
Are you stressing about anything major? How do you manage the stress?