Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Lucky day

My morning started off pretty rocky but it all turned around while I was working out over my lunch break. I had my playlist on shuffle and it put together the perfect mix for me! I love it when that happens. I had a great workout and felt really accomplished and strong. My mood did a complete 180 and I was feeling great!

I'm not sure where it came from but I thought to myself while sweating it out on the elliptical, that it would be a true sign of a happy-go-lucky day, and a bit ironic on St. Pat's, if I were to find a penny on the floor somewhere. And wouldn't you know...


I kid you not! I couldn't believe my eyes when I stumbled upon this copper beauty. It was a tiny little symbol from the universe that I need to cheer up and be happy. My rough morning felt like a distant memory and I'm now feeling festive and fun. I can't wait to go home to my little family had have a (hopefully) peaceful and enjoyable evening. You can never be too sure what you're in for with a four and two year old. Ha!

Anyway, I hope you all have a fun and festive St. Patrick's Day and maybe there's some luck from the universe headed your way as well.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment