Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Not All Working Moms are Created Equal - A Liberating Working Moms Guest Post

Today I'm over at Liberating Working Moms talking about the difference between the moms who have to work and the moms who choose to work. It's no secret that I am proud to be a working mom but I have also admitted that I struggle with not having a choice and I struggle with not being passionate about the work I do day in and day out.

The point of this guest post was to inspire another working mom that feels stuck herself and to let her know if she is feeling down and out that she holds the power to make changes.

Do you work because you have to and not because you want to? You don't mind being a working mom but you feel stuck because you aren't passionate about your job or don't feel like you are on a fulfilling career path? Don't just "get through" each day anymore. It's time for you to feel as fulfilled and passionate about your work as you do about your family.

That is my mission this year. I'm going to make it happen because I want to be more than just a working mom going through the motions for a paycheck, I want to be on a career path. I want to say proudly that I work because I love what I do.

Who's with me?!?!?

Click here to read my full post.

2 comments:

  1. I'm over from liberating working moms and I just started following that blog..and I have to tell you every time I have read the blog, I wonder is there other working moms out there who work because they HAVE to not because they want to. Your post really hit home for me and wanted to thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your comment. Solidarity is always so refreshing. You are in good company!

      Delete