Thursday, January 9, 2014

Can't talk now...

I'm planning a 1st birthday party for Saturday with 40+ in attendance.

It's at my house so... ALL. THE. CHORES.

(credit)
Little C has been battling a gnarly head-cold/cough and we are crossing our fingers we're nearing the end of it.

Baby D-Nut was sick on  Tuesday and hasn't been sleeping through the night all week so we are also crossing our fingers that we're nearing the end of that as well.

All lunch breaks this week have been spent zipping around town running multiple errands in 60 minutes or less. So far all have been successful!

(credit)

I'm so excited for the party!!! I can't wait to celebrate D-Nuckle's special day with all of our family and friends. And after it is all over you better believe this will be me...

(credit)

Still to come will be the last "Baby Update" from our girl's first year as well as the deets on her party.

Catch ya later!

1 comment:

  1. That first birthday is such a big deal. I hope it goes well! Will pics accompany the deets?

    ReplyDelete