Friday, May 24, 2013

Word to Your Mother! Er... I mean, MY Mother!

Happy Birthday, Mama!



I love you!

I love that you had silly nicknames for my brother and I growing up along with silly songs to accompany them. I love that you STILL call us by said nicknames.

I love how you not only nurtured me as your child but that you also nurtured my spirit.

I love how you were a full-time working mom with two kids and you did the best you could every single day.

I love how you are always there when I need you.

I love how you are so generous and never ask for anything in return.

I love that even the most epic mother/daughter battles over time have only made us stronger.

I love how people tell me I look just like you.

I love going to fun restaurants and drinking champagne with you no matter the time of day!

I love that Little C calls you Popsi Rose. We will be laughing about that one for years to come! ;)

I love seeing you with my children. It is a very special thing.

It's plain to see I simply love you to pieces and hope you have a wonderful birthday and that this is an incredible year for you. You deserve it!

XOXO,
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment