Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Evolution of a doctor's visit

Oh, hi! P-Nut here.

I wanted to share with you a recent trip I took to the doctor's office. Consider this a warning to all other babies out there...

First off I should say I am one happy and healthy baby girl! ::pats self on back::

My mom said she will be filling you in on all the deets later this week. I am just here to share with you how the adults trick you into thinking you're going to the doctor's for an easy-breezy chit chat when really you are there to be administered SHOTS by the EVIL MEDICAL ASSISTANT.

See for yourselves...

                               Mama, I'm not too sure about this. You have me naked and lying on paper...



Okay, fine. You started making funny faces and using your desperate "smile for the camera" voice so I'll throw you a bone.


Soooo, I don't know what I was freaked out about earlier. This paper is actually pretty neat!


Yeah. I know I'm cute. Soak it in, Mama. Soak it in.


The doc finally came in and started talking to Mama about my gas! As if I wasn't even in the room! 
Uh, hello... I'm still here people. 


After laughing and yucking it up about how stinking I was, I thought it only fair to attempt taking a chomp out of the 'ole doc's stethoscope. That'll teach her!


After things wrapped up they started talking about vaccinations.
What's that?!?!?


I protested. Oh, HELLLLL NO! There will be none of that.


But my attempts were futile and after FOUR LOUSY SHOTS...


Then I had to spend the rest of the day at daycare! Can you believe it?!?!? Almost eight full hours before I was right where I needed to be after my traumatizing day. 


Mom and Dad said I was a trooper, and I have to say, I really was. 

Thanks for letting me share my adventure with you. To all the babies out there, consider yourselves warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment