Monday, April 13, 2015

April Goals


Who's ready to crush their April goals? I'm feeling super pumped and motivated!

Let's recap March, shall we?
  1. Lose 5 lbs. - Nope. Didn't do it. Maintained my current state like a boss and I know my body is changing because my clothes feel looser. In fact, I put on a pair of pants a size smaller than I usually wear and they fit perfectly! But alas, no significant weight loss. :(
  2. Exercise at least 3 times per week - DONE!
  3. Develop a study calendar for Series 6 materials by 3/9 - I abandoned this plan and decided to schedule my class and use that as a deadline for getting through the studying. I've made contact with the right people to get me set up and I'll adjust this goal when I know more. 
  4. Take the stairs at work every day - DONE! For the entire month of March I took the stairs instead of the elevator. I did not skip a day!
Now on to April!
  1. Win the Step Up Challenge: So a group of us at work created a stair challenge for the month of April. Basically it's a point system where going up two flights = 1 pt, from the basement to fourth floor = 2pts, etc. Whoever has the most points by the end of the month wins. So far I'm ahead by one point and really, really want to win. It has been a great addition to my workouts so at the very least I'm moving all throughout the day.
  2. Schedule my Series 6 class: Seriously. Just do it, Kendra.
  3. Do 10 real push ups: Not on my knees, no stopping and with good form. I will have Hubs record me for proof!
  4. Spring clean the back yard: There is so much to do but honestly, this is kind of exciting for us! As first time homeowners we get to call the shots and we've been enjoying discussions on how we want the yard to look. But first things first... remove all the dead "stuff" and clean up our space!
What are your goals for the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment