Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the amazing men out there!

As for the men in my life... I've had the privilege of knowing one of my great-grandfathers, I have amazing grandfathers, uncles before they became fathers themselves, and a father-in-law that has welcomed me and been so kind to me from day one.

But the two that bring the most gravity for me on this great day for all things dad, are my father and my husband. My dad, the first man I ever loved. And my husband, the love of my life and my favorite person in the whole world.

 
To my Dad, for loving me unconditionally, for welcoming the man I fell in love with into our family, and for being the best Grandpa my kids could ask for.

To my husband who I love so much and who I thank my lucky stars that I get to share this journey of parenthood with you.

Happy Father's Day!

...and to anyone this day may be painful for, my thoughts are with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment