Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up: Little C's Fire Truck Adventure

Hi guys! It's me... Little C!

You guys. Seriously. I need to tell you what an AWESOME weekend I had! I may only be two years old but lemme tell you, I am doing some impressive Big Boy things.

For starters my parents are insistent upon getting me "potty trained," which means absolutely nothing to me but apparently it's a pretty big deal. So I've been trying to cut them some slack lately and entertain the idea of relieving myself in their porcelain receptacles.

I seriously don't know why I didn't do this forever ago! My folks went BANANAS when I did "the deed" and they treated me liked freaking royalty or something. Now, I had gone numero uno plenty of times before, but this weekend I went all out and ::ahem:: you know...

Well this got me a one way ticket to the toy store to pick out a new truck or car or whatever my little heart desired as long as it didn't cost mom and dad an "arm and a leg." I mean, calm down mom and dad. No one is asking you to give up any limbs for this potty training stuff. Chill.

So after much debate I decided on a brand new motorcycle!! Check it out...



And for the record I will neither confirm nor deny the reason I'm not wearing shorts is because while selecting my "potty training prize" I had an accident and wet my pants standing right there in the aisle. 

Whatever... I got a new MOTORCYCLE, people. Let's focus on what's really important here.

The potty training experience was neat and all but little did I know what was still in store for me. What first appeared to be a fun outing to the park with my mom, sis and grandma (or Mopsi, as she is lovingly referred as) turned out to be one of the best afternoons E.V.E.R.

All of a sudden I hear my mom say, "C! Look over there!" And guess what I saw?!?!?


A FIRE TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys, my mind was BLOWN with excitement! A fire truck right in front of me!! I first wanted to share my over-excitement with my little bestie, Sis. "Hey Sis!! Check it out!" And she was all...

"Big whoop, Bro"

She just doesn't get it. This was Big Boy stuff, waaaay over her tiny little head. ::rolls eyes::

Back to the action! I made my way over to the truck...


And then pure awesomeness took place!









 I climbed my way inside the truck and I'm not gonna lie... I got a bit nervous.


 I may be a Big Boy, but c'mon... I'm only 2, people. This truck was HUGE and as I looked across the other side, I saw this guy...


You'd be nervous too. Amiright or amiright?

I sucked it up and made my way across to Captain Grumpy-Pants.



And the excitement continued!





I didn't want it to end! But you know what they say, all good things...







And just like that, it was gone. Big Red was off to go save people's lives. Captain Grumpy-Pants and his crew were along for the ride.

I gotta say, this was one spectacular experience. I am quite the Fire Truck aficionado so getting to see one up close AND getting to climb on it, was the coolest!!

It's not always easy being 2 with all the rules and regulations I'm supposed to adhere to. But despite all that, being 2 is also pretty freaking awesome!!

To all the other two year olds out there... I feel ya. Solidarity, peeps.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! And the lack of pants, Little C, hilarious. (Munch has that same Superman shirt--he loves it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristin! We love the Superman shirt too! ;)

      Delete