Tuesday, September 17, 2013

How do you cherish every moment?

I'm at Mile High Mamas today expressing how with two very young kids it often feels more like I'm getting through each moment than cherishing each moment.

Man, oh man, there are so many days that are trying, draining, and straight-up battles that I'm honestly okay if I don't remember. I got through them and I still desperately love my kids despite the hardships.

Sure I could do a better job of slowing down and I will certainly work on that, but truth is with two very young kids it is survival mode quite often and I can't beat myself up if I let one day slip by that I didn't cherish from start to finish. There are plenty of priceless moments and memories that weave their way into the chaos and they are magnificent!

So what about you? How do you cherish every moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment